Thursday, November 27, 2008

Windy City

No not Chicago - Brooklyn. Much of yesterday was spent photographing bags in a glassed in perch full of beautiful natural light. Views of the water all around - a peaceful place to work to the sound of whistling wind.



Everything is going good. I'm getting into the rhythm and groove. After lunch I propped the door open to let in some fresh air.

Wind + Sails. I should have known.





I guess a sails gotta do what a sails gotta do.

These bags and many more will be available in my Etsy shop on Fri.

Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The 2nd pic, number 5 bag, is a really beautiful photo - the light is lovely.

reiter8 said...

Thanks Morgen - I had such a fun day!

kelly said...

This post made me laugh -- Wind + Sails. Tee hee.

You got some pretty cool photos out of it, though!

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!