Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Give your kid your camera*





It's great to see different perspectives - literally.

My daughter picked up my camera in a moment of restlessness and in need of a distraction while writing a paper over the weekend. The above picture are hers - no photoshop, no cropping. The above bad boy brother dogs are ours: Alex and Beau. Don't know what grade she'll get on the paper, but I give her an A in photography.

*But not your laptop - my other child inadvertently deleted all the files off my desktop. Poof. Gone. For good.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great idea!

I think her photos are excellent.

My daughter took some self portraits that are pretty cool.

It's fun to see what they come up with.

reiter8 said...

Thanks. I'm so blown away by their simplistic, direct beauty.

OK, so maybe I'm a tiny bit bias!