Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WIP - Recycled Sail Luggage Tag



Recently, I received a special request to customize a luggage tag with a number two for a second anniversary gift. Cotton is the traditional gift for a second anniversary and they are celebrating with a trip to the Bahamas. One hitch, my regular luggage tags have only a stitch of cotton - meaning the only cotton in them is the stitching.

In response, I created a custom made luggage tag made of recycled sailcloth with a stripe of navy organic cotton canvas decorated with a machine stitched number 2. Happy anniversary!

I think I'm going to be making a lot more of these ...

1 comment:

reiter8 said...

Sadly, such a small percentage of EV bags are actually made from recycled sails. I much prefer Reiter8 recycled sail bags and accessories like these luggage tags. All of Reiter8's recycled sail bags are made with 100% recycled sails and lined with organic cotton canvas - very stylish, last for years and are earth friendly.