Thursday, July 24, 2008

Moving Sail


No, not moving sale (sorry).

Literally moving sail. I'm so very happy to say that I have a dedicated work space OUTSIDE of my home! My family was thrilled and only too happy to help me haul sails and everything else that had been slowly but surely taking over every room in the house.

It's better than better to have sewing machine, supplies, work table (on wheels!) sails and computer all in one space. OK so it's a little bit of a mess. But it's my mess and I don't have to clean it up by dinner time so we can eat off the same table that I had been working on.

It's been a long time coming and I'm so grateful for the opportunities that are here today and for those that lie ahead.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Oh, this is exciting! Your workspace looks great -- congratulations!

reiter8 said...

Thank you! I'm still in boxes and piles but try to move in a little more everyday.
More pics to come...