Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Antics


I have suspended my blog recently in order to travel to Atlantic Ave here in Brooklyn for the 34th annual Atlantic Antic...
Sorry, couldn't resist.

It was a great day and thanks to all of you who stopped by to say hello. Especially Amy of The Peach Tree who took the above photo.
The letters for my sign (pictured in the background) arrived Sat afternoon and I packed them and thought that it wouldn't be a biggie to slap 'em up while I set up. Well, thank goodness that I had my back to that slapped up lookin sign most of the day - otherwise the kerning and general sloppiness would have driven me nutty. It'll be fixed in time for the next fair - I promise.

Full account of the day's antics over on Peach Tree's blog.
Also lots of great shots on flickr

No comments: