Friday, January 16, 2009

Second Place



I love you more than is a project by Paperwhite studio that I found via the blog of a new Paris transplant little brown pen.

The project is
"an exploration into the wonderful world of love. Paperwhite studio wants to depart from the cliche valentines sentiment and find out the real things we are willing to put in second place for love. We’ll be collating and uploading them as we go along with the aim of producing a valentines day surprise. . ."


Some of my favorites:
I love you more than you love the dog
I love you more than an unexpected kiss on the forehead
I love you more than the biggest drop on the rollercoaster
I love you more than long fall drives
I love you more than ropeswings
I love you more than sharpie markers (I'm assuming they are referring to the fine point sharpies!)
I love you more than my morning cup of coffee
I love you more than Liz Lemon
I love you more than mixed tapes from high school
I love you more than licking the brownie bowl

As I'm reading them I'm thinking life is pretty damn good and second place ain't all that bad!

No comments: