Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in the Studio


It's a chilly 55 degrees in the studio this morning. That's what the thermostat says - I think that the real temp is even colder. The heat was 'adjusted' after our first gas bill was received. I'm one of the early birds here and it's too big a space to heat just for one or two people. So we reprogrammed the heat to come on in the middle and later part of the day when the bulk of the people are here making. So, for now, gone are the days of working without a coat ... and hat and gloves. Let's hope for an early, warm Spring.

In the meantime, I'm catching up on emails and snuggling with the space heater. Although it's always hard to return to work after such a nice long break (the longest I think I have taken since I started Reiter8) coming back to this studio and the opportunities that are ahead makes it easy(er).

Onward!

No comments: