Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WIP - the sampler

I am taking part in the Brooklyn Sampler! The Sampler is a collection of small items from indie crafters, artists, shops, zines and even record labels who together create a great collection that is distributed to subscribers and Media Reps from all over the world. I promised 100 somethings...(I will reveal my finished contribution after the sampler goes out). They are to be finished and dropped off by Sunday. A sick kid has put a little wrinkle in the schedule today. But I think I had enough padding in the plan to avoid a sewing session that lasts into the wee hours of the morning.



As you can see the back of my tags suggest that you 'consume consciously' and this morning I noticed this blog on Conscious Spending. Lots of good resources - check it out.

No comments: